[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Cxf Jboss AS 7.1 and Spring problem

massai khosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 25 07:39:06 EST 2013

massai khosa [https://community.jboss.org/people/mbsakho] created the discussion

"Re: Cxf  Jboss AS 7.1  and Spring problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/799359#799359

Hello Carlo,
I don't know the exact problem you're having.
But if it's just using cxf web services with spring here is the step to follow.
1)You have to create the spring module
2)You must indicate to jboss that you're using the spring module. You can do it either in the META-INF file or by using the jboss-deployment-structure.xml file.
3)You can then define you beans, endpoints in the jbossws-cxf.xml file

You don't need to add anything else. I must work
I've attached these to files.
If you need another sample (wsdl file for example) or have any question, let me know.
Massai

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]