[jboss-user] [JBoss Messaging] - Re: MDB on WebSphere application sever is not picking up message

h Ruan do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 25 09:55:22 EST 2013

h Ruan [https://community.jboss.org/people/honglei_ruan] created the discussion

"Re: MDB on WebSphere application sever is not picking up message"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/799391#799391

My MDB setup is almost the same as with JBM (that is the issue?). And on my local webspher server,  I am not using Activation Specification. I am still using Message Listener ports for MDB binding. Here are the config details:

JMS Provider Config:
Name: JBoss Messaging
ClassPath: {libPath}\jboss-client.jar
External Intitial Context Factory: org.jboss.naming.remote.client.InitialContextFactory
External Provider URL: remote://localhost:4447

ConnectionFactory Config:
Provier: JBoss Messaging

Name: XAConnectionFactory
JNDI Name: jms/XAConnectionFactory
External JNDI Name: XAConnectionFactory

Queue Config:
Provier: JBoss Messaging

Name: FileConnectQueue
JNDI Name: jms/FileConnectQueue
External JNDI Name: queue/FileConnectQueue

Start a new discussion in JBoss Messaging at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2042]