[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Is it enough to set up Hibernate plugin to get all libraries?

Denis Golovin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Feb 25 15:21:54 EST 2013

Denis Golovin [https://community.jboss.org/people/dgolovin] created the discussion

"Re: Is it enough to set up Hibernate plugin to get all libraries?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/799452#799452

> My question - is it not enough to upload the hibernate tools to get all the hibernate needed libraries?  What should I do to make my web project see the hibernate libraries? Should I point to some hibernate tools libraries or should I download them and put to the project/WEB-INF/library?
In JBoss Tools 3.2.1 for Helios it is not enough. Usual approach for hellos release is download required hibernate libraries, create Eclipse User Librariy(ies) and add them to the project trough Java Build Path.
>  And also what to do with missing annotations?
For Hibernate 3.x download corresponding hibernate-annotations lib and add it to Java Build Path. For hibernate 4.x it library with annotation classes is included in hibernate distribution archive.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]