[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Guvnor cannot convert my decision table into web- guided editor

John Joel Boss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 00:21:01 EST 2013

John Joel Boss [https://community.jboss.org/people/jjsaguit] created the discussion

"Guvnor cannot convert my decision table into web- guided editor"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/799770#799770

Hi All,

I successfully uploaded the decision table (xls file) to guvnor and my package and jbpm workflow runs well with it, however if I try to convert the uploaded xls file into a web - guided editor in guvnor, it doesnt show the correct output and my package cannot compile as well.

Attached is the decision table I made.

|   | RuleSet | com.softskills.rule |   |  %1,3%   |
|   | RULEFLOW-GROUP | verifyrule |   |   |   |   |
|   | Import | java.lang.Boolean, org.drools.runtime.process.WorkflowProcessInstance, java.math.BigDecimal |   |   |   |   |
|   | Notes | This decision table is for working out some basic prices and pretending actuaries don't exist |   |   |   |   |
|   | RuleTable Account Rules |   |   |   |
|   | CONDITION | CONDITION | ACTION | ACTION |
|   |  %1,2% $pr: WorkflowProcessInstance()
 $bd: BigDecimal() from (BigDecimal)$pr.getVariable("ccrisExposure"); |   |   |
|   | $bd.compareTo(new BigDecimal($1)) >= 0 | $bd.compareTo(new BigDecimal($1)) <= 0 | $pr.setVariable("isRisky",$param); | System.out.println("$param"); |
| Base pricing rules | Lower ccrisExposure Bracket | Upper ccrisExposure Bracket | print | print |
| Young risky package | 0 | 10000 | TRUE | risky true |
| Young risky | 10001 | 999999 | FALSE |  risky false |

Using jBPM 5.4 with drools 5.5.0

Thanks,
John