[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM 5.4: Structure of table ProcessInstanceInfo; invalid column "ID"

René Zoller do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 04:33:36 EST 2013

René Zoller [https://community.jboss.org/people/rzoller] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM 5.4: Structure of table ProcessInstanceInfo; invalid column "ID""

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/799826#799826

Hi whabelitz,

I've got the same problem with using a DB2 database. When generating the sql script only InstanceId will be created by the script. But the SQL-statement shows that a non existing id column is adressed. When you change hibernate.hbm2ddl.auto to +update+ an id column is created and you won't get an error. Nevertheless there seems to be something inconsistend. The class org.jbpm.persistence.processinstance.ProcessInstanceInfo has the correct annotation  ( https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm/blob/master/jbpm-persistence-jpa/src/main/java/org/jbpm/persistence/processinstance/ProcessInstanceInfo.java https://github.com/droolsjbpm/jbpm/blob/master/jbpm-persistence-jpa/src/main/java/org/jbpm/persistence/processinstance/ProcessInstanceInfo.java). I can't see where the reference to id comes from.

Any idea?

René