[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Deployment of bpmn and related artifacts WITHOUT guvnor -- is it possible?

Yarr P. do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 10:07:14 EST 2013

Yarr P. [https://community.jboss.org/people/groopk] created the discussion

"Re: Deployment of bpmn and related artifacts WITHOUT guvnor -- is it possible?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/799895#799895

So far the only thing that I've been able to get to work is putting the bpmn file into the "jbpm.console.directory".  However, I can't get it to recognize my ftl or png files from this directory.  I've tried putting them at various spots (including inside the jbpm-gtw-console-server war) and so far have had no luck. For all the good documentation JBoss has, the deployment docs are severly lacking. And guvnor has been unreliable and problematic- I want to avoid that component all together.

I was able to get my user service deployed by editing the jbpm-gwt-console-server\WEB-INF\classes\META-INF\CustomWorkItemHandlers.conf file and add the class files to a jar in the jbpm-gwt-console-server\WEB-INF\lib directory, and then restart the JBoss server.  Is there no way to dynamically deploy these so it doesn't require a server restart?