[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Re: Cxf Jboss AS 7.1 and Spring problem

massai khosa do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Feb 27 11:49:14 EST 2013

massai khosa [https://community.jboss.org/people/mbsakho] created the discussion

"Re: Cxf  Jboss AS 7.1  and Spring problem"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/799932#799932

Carlo,
I completly agree with Alessio for two reasons:
1. It is not as simple as you can imagine to disable Jboss WS and use you own prefered implementation.
2. Imgagine multiple of your applications need to use their own implementation. What would you do so? provide an implementation for each?
I've tried it first and it was not a real success.
Meissa

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]