[jboss-user] [JBoss Portal] - Re: How to make one war file depend on other war file.

sunil kumar do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 28 09:54:39 EST 2013

sunil kumar [https://community.jboss.org/people/sunilk713] created the discussion

"Re: How to make one war file depend on other war file."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/800089#800089

Sachine: Thanks much for your response. I really appreciate that you guys are spending your own valuable time for helping others.
Sorry for very late response on this thread, I almost forgot this question of mine.  The way we solved this issue is why deploying the dependant war file into last.deploy directory in side the webApp.  You should be able to find enough stuff on internet on this.

Start a new discussion in JBoss Portal at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2011]