[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: JCA Spec violation using resource-adapter in JBoss 7?

jleinawe do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Feb 28 13:24:48 EST 2013

jleinawe [https://community.jboss.org/people/jleinawe] created the discussion

"Re: JCA Spec violation using resource-adapter in JBoss 7?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/800132#800132

I used these instructions to enable logging when I ran the test yesterday:
 https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-16648 https://community.jboss.org/wiki/JBossAS7Logging

I just attached a new set of logs (logs_0228.zip), this time I added this to logging.properties
+logger.org.jboss.jca.level=TRACE+
+logger.org.jboss.jca.useParentHandlers=true+

When I look at the new server.log, I do see TRACE messages for org.jboss.jca*
+10:12:09,254 TRACE [org.jboss.jca.core.connectionmanager.pool.idle.IdleRemover] (IdleRemover) Result of await: true+

The logs_0228.zip attachment has my standalone.xml, logger.xml, output from the JBoss server (myjbossserver.out), and server.log.   If I am not setting logging correctly, can you forward instructions - thanks.

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]