[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Jbpm5.4 console always tells me:Did not find process image com.sample.evaluation,why?

shlwang0729 shlwang do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 11:03:26 EST 2013

shlwang0729 shlwang [https://community.jboss.org/people/shlwang] created the discussion

"Re: Jbpm5.4 console always tells me:Did not find process image com.sample.evaluation,why?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787091#787091

Manual starting a process,then process instance will list,so it is with me.

But refer to the User Guide, use ProcessTest.java to start a process,jbpm-console should list a instance.
Please read the "3.4.10-Minute Tutorial: Using the Eclipse tooling" and "3.5.10-Minute Tutorial: Using the jBPM Console" of Jbpm User Guide.

h2.