[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Jbpm5.4 console always tells me:Did not find process image com.sample.evaluation,why?

roxy1987 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 2 12:03:52 EST 2013

roxy1987 [https://community.jboss.org/people/roxy1987] created the discussion

"Re: Jbpm5.4 console always tells me:Did not find process image com.sample.evaluation,why?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787105#787105

These are two different lines from two different sections man. How can you link these 2.
Sec 3.4.10 says that you can start a process and see its output on the eclipse console. No where it talks about jbpm-console.
And sec 3.5.10 is about jbpm-console, it never says anything about processtest.java.

I think the list of process instances in jbpm console depends on the resources you have in your default jbpm process repository which can be set somewhere(I am forgetting the exact file where the path can be set). which is different from your eclipse workspace from where you run your processtest.java.

Anyway, i never really cared about jbpm-console. End of the day you need to create your own console and you can manage your process instances whatever way.

Cheers.