[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Please Help me to Solve the following issue

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 4 14:43:08 EST 2013

Peter Johnson [https://community.jboss.org/people/peterj] created the discussion

"Re: Please Help me to Solve the following issue"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/787694#787694

First, don't post screen shots of command line text - copy and paste the text into your post instead.
Second, showing the last few lines of the log where the server shut down doesn't ell us anything about the problem.Instead, either post the full server log file as an attachement, or include the console log output (though in your case that won't work since you are running JBoss AS as a service, unless you happened to redirect the console log to a file within the service init script).

Therefore, post the server.log file. It would help if you tar.gz it first.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]