[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Please Help me to Solve the following issue

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jan 5 16:03:05 EST 2013

Peter Johnson [https://community.jboss.org/people/peterj] created the discussion

"Re: Please Help me to Solve the following issue"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/788139#788139

Go read my prior reply again, especially this part:

"Second, showing the last few lines of the log where the server shut down doesn't tell us anything about the problem. Instead, either post the full server log file as an attachment,"

I really need to see the first error in the, along with the exception stack trace.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]