[jboss-user] [jBPM] - JBPM 5.4.0-Final: Human Task variable mapping is not working

vchmakov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 7 08:43:48 EST 2013

vchmakov [https://community.jboss.org/people/vchmakov] created the discussion

"JBPM 5.4.0-Final: Human Task variable mapping is not working"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/788743#788743

Hi,

I’m not sure as to what is going on…
I have an SE application with JBPM 5.2.0 successfully running in production.
Now I’m trying to switch to JBPM 5.4.0 and from SE to EE. To be honest not everything went smoothly, but I was able to sort out most of the issues and started testing of my workflows. Variable mapping/assignment when Human Task is finished is not working. For some reason all variables which are supposed to be assigned from the task output map are getting null-ed. There is no exception thrown. Am I missing something?

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks,

Vladimir