[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: PostgreSQL - empty database - install.demo.db does not exist

doboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 7 10:17:59 EST 2013

doboss [https://community.jboss.org/people/doboss] created the discussion

"Re: PostgreSQL - empty database - install.demo.db does not exist"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/788789#788789

I opened a Jira for the missing task last week some time. But roxy1987 is right, by default the files are setup to create the schema for you the first time they run, so that is one way to get the tables created.

I have the tables created in PostgreSQL 9.1 so if you can't get it working, and just want me to send you the create statements etc, let me know and I can export them and upload them.