[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Resource Adapter config

Earnest Dyke do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 8 09:30:32 EST 2013

Earnest Dyke [https://community.jboss.org/people/earnest.dyke] created the discussion

"Resource Adapter config"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/789312#789312

Greetings all,

I have a developed a JCA/Resource Adapter that I am now trying to deploy. I want to configure the connections via the JBoss admin console and not in the ironjacamar.xml file. So when I package my .rar the ironjacamar.xml has only the <ironjacamar> root node and nothing else. When I try to deploy the .rar I get the following error:

Caused by: org.jboss.jca.common.api.validator.ValidateException: IJ010075: The resource adapter metadata must contain either an outbound or inbound configuration

I cannot find out how to specify that the adapter is outbound via annotations. What am I missing?

Thanks in advance for any and all relevant responses!

Earnie!

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]