[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Get Activity Coordinates

roxy1987 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 15:11:46 EST 2013

roxy1987 [https://community.jboss.org/people/roxy1987] created the discussion

"Re: Get Activity Coordinates"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/790204#790204

Great. It is working now.
I mixed your two code frags to get the currently active task. Becuase the previous code gives me both type 0 and type 1 nodes and the other code gives me all the nodes of the process. So I am checking if a node has both type 0 and type 1 then it has definitely been completed. Otherwise it is pending. Btw. I am hoping that there are only 2 types for a task. Enter and Exit.

List<NodeInstanceLog> nodeInstanceLogList;

**for** (Node node : (Node[]) ((WorkflowProcessImpl) process).getNodes()){
nodeInstanceLogList = JPAProcessInstanceDbLog.+findNodeInstances+(Long.+parseLong+(processInstanceId),

**new** Long(node.getId()).toString());

**if**(nodeInstanceLogList.size() == 1){

coordinates.add(node.getMetaData().get(
"height"));coordinates.add(node.getMetaData().get(

"width"));}
}