[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm 5.4.0 - NullPointerException completing workItem when using Spring local transactions and shared entity manager.

J Xmith do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 10 18:20:50 EST 2013

J Xmith [https://community.jboss.org/people/xmithj] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm 5.4.0 - NullPointerException completing workItem when using Spring local transactions and shared entity manager."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/790220#790220

Thanks Maciej,

I think you will agree that if the workItem cannot be found in DB one would expect a different error rather than a misleading NullPointerException.
I believe this itself should be considered a bug. What's your view on this?

Regards,