[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Task cannot have more than one incoming connection?

Taoufik Gharbi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 15 03:03:56 EST 2013

Taoufik Gharbi [https://community.jboss.org/people/gtn66] created the discussion

"Re: Task cannot have more than one incoming connection?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/791916#791916

Now I have simplified my process (instead of many incoming connection i use a gateway).

The error "This type of node cannot have more than one incoming connection" does NOT occur anymore.  :)

Now I'm still fighting with another error, which is the following:

    ERROR builder.impl.KnowledgeBuilderImpl.newKnowledgeBase  - ProcessLoadError: unable to parse xml : Exception class java.lang.NullPointerException : null

Could somebody give me a quick hint?