[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - Issue with Jboss Web Services: jbossws-cxf.xml

piotrs10 do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 15 07:11:02 EST 2013

piotrs10 [https://community.jboss.org/people/piotrs10] created the discussion

"Issue with Jboss Web Services: jbossws-cxf.xml"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/791988#791988

I can't get the web service to work properly. My configuration in jbossws-cxf.xml looks like this:

<bean id="helloWs" class="com.piotrs10.cxftest.service.ws.HelloServiceEndpoint">
</bean>

<jaxws:endpoint implementor="#helloWs" address="/helloWs" />

Unfortunately, during deployment the server takes the address literaly - it produces the wsdl with "/helloWs" as soap address location. The only way to get my WS work is to set the full path in the address, sth like: " http://localhost:8080/myapp/endpointName http://localhost:8080/myapp/endpointName", where "endpointName" is the same endpoint name that I use in the JAX-WS annotation in class com.piotrs10.cxftest.service.ws.HelloServiceEndpoint. Furthermore, if I leave the "address" attribute blank in jbossws-cxf.xml, the cxf produces the wsdl with " http://localhost:9090 http://localhost:9090".

Any ideas what can be wrong with my project or server configuration?

My environment:

Jboss Application Server, version: 7.1.1.Final
JBoss Web Services - Stack CXF Distrubiton, version: jbossws-cxf-4.0.2.GA, installed with -Dspring=true

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]