[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm5 deployment

doboss do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 15 17:09:16 EST 2013

doboss [https://community.jboss.org/people/doboss] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm5 deployment"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/792130#792130

Hi you.

Are you saying you want another web app which actually executes the process for you, or just that you want to be able to execute the process in a web app? If you deploy the Guvnor, you can grab your process package from either web app and execute it. I have posted an example of how to do that, but I'm not sure exactly what you are asking.