[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Jbpm Engine and Human Task Libraries as Modules on Jboss 6 EAP

Diego Almeida do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 16 20:45:12 EST 2013

Diego Almeida [https://community.jboss.org/people/dmalmeida] created the discussion

"Re: Jbpm Engine and Human Task Libraries as Modules on Jboss 6 EAP"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/792470#792470

Thanks Jiri,

Before I tried to put the dependencies as modules, I' ve tried to include the jars inside the ejb module, but they are not included on the jar. (I use maven in my project).  Then I tried to put that depencies on the ear, but the problem still persist. Finally, I deployed the *jbpm-gwt-console-server.war * and *jbpm-human-task.war* and put those as dependecies of my project and it works!. But that it not the best approach. Maybe do you know how to include those dependencies in order to make them available to the ejb module?

Thanks in advance.
DieGo