[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: JBoss EAP 6.0.1 doesn't work correctly on JBoss Tools 4

henk de boer do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 17 15:46:36 EST 2013

henk de boer [https://community.jboss.org/people/henk53] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss EAP 6.0.1 doesn't work correctly on JBoss Tools 4"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/792675#792675

> Rob Stryker wrote:
>
> I just tested this in my dev environment, and I'm not able to replicate it. My classpath seems to be set properly.
>
> Did you perhaps delete a runtime during a workspace session and then create a new one with the same name?

Initially I updated my existing EAP 6.0.0 runtime to point to a 6.0.1 installation, which is an operation I normally do for every other runtime I have. Then I created a completey new server and a new runtime as well, and set the target runtime of both an existing and new project to this, but in both cases the mentioned libraries could not be found.

I then tried an Eclipse 3.7 installation, with an existing workspace and an existing project already targetting the EAP 6.0.0 runtime. This gave the same problem.

> Where exactly are you seeing this build path error? You say you fiddled a bit and got it to reveal the error. Where was it?  :)

It was in the Markers view. At first it wasn't there, but after some combination of closing and re-opening a project, cleaning and rebuilding, and restarting Eclipse (my usual recipe to reset potential caching issues) the entry appeared in that view. Since I wasn't looking at it all the time, I'm not exactly sure at what point it appeared there.

I'll try to see what happens when I do the uncheck-apply-recheck trick.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]