[jboss-user] [jBPM] - WS-Human Task Android app?

John Lewis do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jan 22 07:29:03 EST 2013

John Lewis [https://community.jboss.org/people/john0945] created the discussion

"WS-Human Task Android app?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/793500#793500

I thought it would be pretty cool to have an Android app where you can log in and complete all the human tasks assigned to you. I'm hoping there's already something out there? I'd basically want all the funtionality the jBPM console gives you.

Does anyone know of something like that?

If not, does anyone have any pointers if I want to write it myself? What sort of terminology should I know?

Thanks!