[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: How to get a process instance id within a sequence flow "condition expression"?

Dmitry Erkin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jan 23 01:26:17 EST 2013

Dmitry Erkin [https://community.jboss.org/people/dmitry.erkin] created the discussion

"Re: How to get a process instance id within a sequence flow "condition expression"?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/793657#793657

nope, I think I am wrong, the condition expression from my previous post (ProcessVariable) which is based on Salaboy sample does not allow me to get "request" from certain process instance. It just allows to make an inference over all requests inserted in a session.

So I still can not get how to get instanceid for the current process instance in condition expression.

Regards,
Dmitry Erkin