[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Set up JBPM5.4 Final Installer to use MS SQL Server 2008 using JTDS

Thomas Setiabudi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jan 25 19:00:24 EST 2013

Thomas Setiabudi [https://community.jboss.org/people/thomas.setiabudi] commented on the document

"Set up JBPM5.4 Final Installer to use MS SQL Server 2008 using JTDS"

To view all comments on this document, visit: https://community.jboss.org/docs/DOC-47975#comment-11475

I see you got this error in your server.log
10:55:39,130 ERROR [org.jboss.as.server.deployment.scanner] (DeploymentScanner-threads - 1) JBAS015052: Did not receive a response to the deployment operation within the allowed timeout period [60 seconds]. Check the server configuration file and the server logs to find more about the status of the deployment.

Can you try increasing the timeout in your jboss AS standalone.xml?
this was the default:
<deployment-scanner path="deployments" relative-to="jboss.server.base.dir" scan-interval="5000" deployment-timeout="300"/>

If you still got problem deploying, I think its better to open a new forum discussion so that others will see and give solution.

Regards,
Thomas Setiabudi