[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: Please I need an Java API to implement saved-search feature.

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 28 10:18:21 EST 2013

Peter Johnson [https://community.jboss.org/people/peterj] created the discussion

"Re: Please I need an Java API to implement saved-search feature."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/794645#794645

Any tutorial on storing data in a database should do. You probably need a table with 2 or 3 columns: userid, timestamp, searchText. The timestamp is used if you want to limit the number of stored searches (remember only the last 10 searches) you will be able to determine which search to delete when the user enters the 11th search.

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]