[jboss-user] [Beginner's Corner] - Re: About the Quickstarts

Peter Johnson do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 28 10:44:36 EST 2013

Peter Johnson [https://community.jboss.org/people/peterj] created the discussion

"Re: About the Quickstarts"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/794653#794653

For the ones that are mainly servlets and JSPs, yes. But not for an EJB or web service quickstart.

BTW, are you using Eclipse with the JBoss Tools plugins or are you using the JBoss Developer Studio? Also, providing the uRLs for the quickstarts you are using would also help. (Without that info I am sort of guessing as to what you are using which means my answers might not be accurate.)

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2075]