[jboss-user] [jBPM] - WorkItem definition paramater and process variable mapping in Designer

Shawn Imholte do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jan 28 18:41:31 EST 2013

Shawn Imholte [https://community.jboss.org/people/simholte] created the discussion

"WorkItem definition paramater and process variable mapping in Designer"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/794753#794753

Hello,

I'm trying to create a custom work item definition and map process variables to the paramaters.  But if the name of the process variable doesn't match the name of the WI paramater the BPMN2 file created has an incomplete dataInputAssociation.

WI definition:
import org.drools.process.core.datatype.impl.type.StringDataType;
[
   [
    "name" : "Log",
    "parameters" : [
      "Message" : new StringDataType()
    ],
    "displayName" : "Log",
    "icon" : " http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/rest/packages/ebtsx/assets/defaultlogicon/binary http://localhost:8080/drools-guvnor/rest/packages/ebtsx/assets/defaultlogicon/binary"
  ]
]

Variable definition:

Assignment:

Click on "BPMN2"

You can see that the dataInputAssociation is incomplete.

I'm sure I'm doing something wrong so if someone could point me down the correct path I would appreciate it.

Guvnor version 5.4
Designer version 2.4
JBOSS AS7