[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Deploy from Eclipse to OpenShift in a breeze

joy zg do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jan 31 21:45:38 EST 2013

joy zg [https://community.jboss.org/people/joyzg] commented on

"Deploy from Eclipse to OpenShift in a breeze"

To view all comments on this blog post, visit: https://community.jboss.org/community/tools/blog/2012/06/27/deploy-from-eclipse-to-openshift-in-a-breeze#comment-11501

It seems I couldn't drag and drop the existing projects to server adapter, Is there any configuration or plugin required to do this action?
Another question is for the debug, when I created the new remote java application in the debug configurations, nothing listed if choose jboss maven container in the source tab, Do  I need to install plugins or other steps to make it avaiable in the jboss maven container? Thanks.