[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Where can we find TwitterWorkItemHandler?

Jose Cavieres do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 1 20:35:53 EDT 2013

Jose Cavieres [https://community.jboss.org/people/jcavieres] created the discussion

"Re: Where can we find TwitterWorkItemHandler?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/825857#825857

By the way, the twitter service in the repository is based in the Twitter API v1, which was switched off last month by Twitter,
so the service has to be rebuilt against the 3.0.x version of Twitter4J in order to be "v1.1 compatible".
But the source code for this twitter-jbpm service is not available, so this upgrade is impossible for now.
Please release the source code.