[jboss-user] [JBoss Tools] - Re: Understanding how JBoss Tools selects the first file to be executed.

nakawoh do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 2 10:16:29 EDT 2013

nakawoh [https://community.jboss.org/people/nakawoh] created the discussion

"Re: Understanding how JBoss Tools selects the first file to be executed."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/825997#825997

Hmm it still doesn't work =/.

I tried deploying my own WAR file to the deployments folder in the OpenShift app in Eclipse, but it is not deployed too.

The WAR file still remains as a WAR file in the deployments folder, and JBOSS informs me that "there are no local changes in "project1" even after copying the WAR file to the deployments folder in eclipse. Shouldn't this be a local change already ?

Thanks for guidance.

In the attached image, this is what happens after publishing. I placed my "AssignHelp.war" file into the deployments folder as shown.

 https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/showImage/2-825997-21079/ead1.png  https://community.jboss.org/servlet/JiveServlet/downloadImage/2-825997-21079/450-253/ead1.png

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2128]