[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM noob questions

Viktor Alexandrov do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 4 05:03:41 EDT 2013

Viktor Alexandrov [https://community.jboss.org/people/synclpz] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM noob questions"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/826357#826357

1-2-3 got it, thanx a lot.

4) Yes, I've also experienced much joy and pain with transactions, up to writing my own XA transaction manager for very specific use %)
What do you mean saying

> In the other hand, if you configure your databases as transactional resources within jbpm, jbpm will define when to start and end the transactions based on the safe points of the processes (Sync and Async activities) .
What do I do to use database inside jBPM? Is it just for process data persistence or I could use some datasources to obtain and set domain specific data?