[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Embedding in Play Framework

M D do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 4 23:42:35 EDT 2013

M D [https://community.jboss.org/people/bsnl] created the discussion

"Embedding in Play Framework"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/826505#826505

I am at a point where I need to decide between jBPM5 and Activiti and for all different reasons till now I am leaning towards jbpm but to seal the decision I want to know few things, if any of the users may please help with
1) Has anyone tried integrating JBPM5 with the Java/Scala based Play Framework. Please point me to documentation, if any, that can get me started.
2) Does jBPM5 has (web-based) reporting capabilities like Activiti (http://www.jorambarrez.be/blog/2013/03/22/reporting-capabilities-in-activiti-5-12/)
 (or in general does jBPM5's web console offer all the stuff that Activiti Explorer offers)
3) How is 'authorization' handled in jBPM5? (Is there a way to create Groups and do some LDAP integration etc.)?

Thank you for reading all the above questions
I would appreciate if someone can answer too...