[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM Designer without Uberfire?

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 7 19:25:30 EDT 2013

Tihomir Surdilovic [https://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM Designer without Uberfire?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/826767#826767

I'm working on the docs ..any help is appreciated  :)
jBPM Designer is an Uberfire component and part of the Uberfire framework which is mean for users to be able to create very customizable UI components. Another big reason to use Uberfire is it's VFS (virtual file system) component. With Designer you can use the default git VFS impl or you can create a wrapper to your own types of file systems such as existing DBs, content management systems etc. This is pretty powerful. If there is a push from community to create a version of Designer standalone which does not include things like the File Explorer, top navigation menus, etc (so just the drawing canvas itself) I'm of course not going to say no, but would like you guys to drive this from the community side and I will guide and help of course...let me know what you think.

HTH