[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jBPM designer present and future

Robert (Bob) Brodt do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 8 09:04:48 EDT 2013

Robert (Bob) Brodt [https://community.jboss.org/people/bbrodt] created the discussion

"Re: jBPM designer present and future"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/826881#826881

Hi Guillermo,

Thanks for your continued testing of jBPM and the tooling! Our goal is to provide best in class tools for enterprise applications so we try to be as responsive as possible when new bugs are found and reported. As Tiho already mentioned, community interest and support is growing around these projects and the more feedback we get, the better we can respond to any serious issues. Please report any bugs or enhancement requests you may find with the Eclipse BPMN2 Modeler here:  https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=BPMN2Modeler https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/enter_bug.cgi?product=BPMN2Modeler (you'll have to register with eclipse bugzilla first)

Cheers,
Bob