[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Unable to generate PDF document from the Web Designer 2.0.

Andrea Stani do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 9 05:18:28 EDT 2013

Andrea Stani [https://community.jboss.org/people/andre0x53] created the discussion

"Re: Unable to generate PDF document from the Web Designer 2.0."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/827057#827057

Hi, I've the same issue with web designer 2.4. At the start of create a model export to pdf or png works fine, after a little of work the error is "file not found".
I've installed the latest 5.4 jbpm suite as demo without eclipse, and now i've replaced web designer with the latest version in jboss deployements folder but the issue is the same, also with
version you have suggested.
Any idea?