[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Unable to generate PDF document from the Web Designer 2.0.

Tihomir Surdilovic do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 9 14:18:50 EDT 2013

Tihomir Surdilovic [https://community.jboss.org/people/tsurdilovic] created the discussion

"Re: Unable to generate PDF document from the Web Designer 2.0."

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/827157#827157

We use apache batik to convert from svg to png/pdf so there might be some bug there. Another thing to look at is the alighment properties in the produced svg itself, maybe it's not setting it correctly. Will look at this when I can.

HTH