[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: JBPM Designer without Uberfire?

Cristiano Gavião do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 10 13:36:56 EDT 2013

Cristiano Gavião [https://community.jboss.org/people/cvgaviao] created the discussion

"Re: JBPM Designer without Uberfire?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/827379#827379

:)
 I don't care about any other JPBM project, I just need the best web BPMN editor that I used !  almost everything that uberfire provides I already have in my environment...

I already cloned it in version 5.x and could make some progress with its integration in our in OSGi environment, but with the 6.0 it is being very complicated.... that uberfire and gwt dependencies gave me headake and I gave up...