[jboss-user] [IronJacamar] - Re: JCA Adapter & Recovery

Ant Kutschera do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 10 14:59:33 EDT 2013

Ant Kutschera [https://community.jboss.org/people/maxant] created the discussion

"Re: JCA Adapter & Recovery"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/827403#827403

Hmmm, I posted a wrong project at github - I've corrected it now.

The XA Resource is at  https://github.com/maxant/share/blob/master/resourceadapterdemo/SAPConnector/connectorModule/ch/maxant/jca_demo/sapresourceadapter/XASAPResource.java https://github.com/maxant/share/blob/master/resourceadapterdemo/SAPConnector/connectorModule/ch/maxant/jca_demo/sapresourceadapter/XASAPResource.java

The XASAPResource isn't explicitly used, rather line 44 of  https://github.com/maxant/share/blob/master/resourceadapterdemo/SAPTestClient/src/ch/maxant/jca_demo/client/SomeServiceThatCallsSAP.java https://github.com/maxant/share/blob/master/resourceadapterdemo/SAPTestClient/src/ch/maxant/jca_demo/client/SomeServiceThatCallsSAP.java creates an SAPConnection from the injected factory.  JBoss creates the XASAPResource by calling the getXAResource method of the SAPManagedConnection class.  Logs show that this seems to work correctly, at least the way that I expected it to.

Start a new discussion in IronJacamar at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2098]