[jboss-user] [Snowdrop] - Re: Speeding up Spring, coupled to JBoss

Ales Justin do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 12 04:33:16 EDT 2013

Ales Justin [https://community.jboss.org/people/alesj] created the discussion

"Re: Speeding up Spring, coupled to JBoss"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/827689#827689

Don't we already have to setup some custom hook in web.xml, to handle our VFS?
Or is that not needed anymore in AS7 / Wildfly.

Is there a way to identify deployment with Spring in it -- w/o any custom JBoss files?
(I used to do it via -spring.xml, afair :-))

As I would rather have generic transparent usage for the users, then custom hook for every feature we need to plugin to.
e.g. scanning is one thing, VFS is another, bytecode weaving, cross injection from MSC, ...

Start a new discussion in Snowdrop at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2082]