[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Getting started in JBPM 6

Alexander Herwix do-not-reply at jboss.com
Thu Jul 18 06:12:07 EDT 2013

Alexander Herwix [https://community.jboss.org/people/herwix] created the discussion

"Re: Getting started in JBPM 6"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/828575#828575

Thank you for your input, Jiri!

I will have a look at your project, seems to be a good starting point!  :)

Still, if someone from the jbpm team ist reading this, I think it would be a great idea to provide some updates to the roadmap. While I have seen  http://www.jboss.org/jbpm/roadmap http://www.jboss.org/jbpm/roadmap and the bugtracker, it's seems to me that the roadmap is outdated (jbpm6 release date is set for 10th of june) and at least I can't find a even semi-definite source about everything jbpm6 (how things progress, how to help, tutorials, releases, etc), not even the drools&jbpm blog give any information (except a small post for beta 2) about beta releases and such (I have seen the dev mailing list, but that seems to me to be a uneccessary barrier to entry for people getting to know the community around jbpm). I guess the jbpm wiki page was a good start but it seems to be pretty dead right now. I would love to see some more engagement in that regard, as the new version, really looks like a killer in the making! And as I said before, I would be glad to help in that regard, however right now I'm still trying to find out where to get all the relevant information myself  ;)

Cheers, Alex