[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Any alternative for Guvnor to store process definition, process image, and task form file for JBPM 5.4. Final?

Thomas Setiabudi do-not-reply at jboss.com
Wed Jul 24 05:17:35 EDT 2013

Thomas Setiabudi [https://community.jboss.org/people/thomas.setiabudi] created the discussion

"Any alternative for Guvnor to store process definition,process image, and task form file for JBPM 5.4. Final?"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/829462#829462

Hi,

I use JBPM5.4 final

Currently I regularly run into an issue in Guvnor (Guvnor 5.5.0) as posted here  https://community.jboss.org/thread/230743 https://community.jboss.org/thread/230743

I still cannot find the cause or even the solution for that. (done IRC chat with psiroky, Rikkola, and salaboy but still no clue)
So I am thinking about abandoning Guvnor at least for JBPM 5.4.

One solution that I find is to put all my process definition files, images, and task form files in a folder. Then create a component to load all these files and feed it to KnowledgeBase.

My question is, is there any other alternative solution for this?

>From an IRC chat with salaboy, It seems Guvnor has changed much in version 6 that I cannot use Guvnor 6 with JBPM 5.4 is it true?

Any help will be appreciated. Thank you

Regards,
Thomas Setiabudi

Note: I know the other alternative is to upgrade to JBPM 6 and Guvnor 6, But I still need to wait for the final version of those two.