[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: can we implement custom statuses in jBPM 5.4 like approved at 1st level

Ashish T do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 26 01:21:50 EDT 2013

Ashish T [https://community.jboss.org/people/ashpcs] created the discussion

"Re: can we implement custom statuses in jBPM 5.4 like approved at 1st level"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/829895#829895

Statuses are business data and should be stored in business related tables.  In yor tables you can store the statues and use them as per requirement.
Let me know if you are looking for something else?