[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Task notifications in jBPM 5.3

Aadav N do-not-reply at jboss.com
Fri Jul 26 10:00:02 EDT 2013

Aadav N [https://community.jboss.org/people/aadav86] created the discussion

"Re: Task notifications in jBPM 5.3"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/829988#829988

Hi Maciejs,

As per the documentation I've configured the human task to have expiry period and other user info. Since I've kept the human task node with in a multiple instances construct I've configured the variables that goes with the MI collection item.

Now I need to send my own custom email when the deadline is reached. so do I need to write my own listener? As per the documentation I understand that once the email server configuration is done the reminder emails will be triggered..But in my case already I've written down all the method with my own email templates (velocity templates), I just need to invoke the email method from any listener class If I can have.

Thanks,
Ravi