[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: Attach & Reterive Custom metadata with process instance

Crasy Bpm do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sun Jul 28 01:11:54 EDT 2013

Crasy Bpm [https://community.jboss.org/people/crasybpm] created the discussion

"Re: Attach & Reterive Custom metadata with process instance"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/830096#830096

Hello Maciej Swiderski,

         Thanks for your kind reply. Which implmentation regarding metada will be more useful when perfomance is concern,

         1) Store metadata into process instance and reterive when we require.

          2) Use user defined entity of metadata and get by using database join table with process instance.

         As we are storing object into process instance and i am affarid regarding performance issue. Please advise and thanks for help again.

Regards,
Crasybpm