[jboss-user] [Datasource Configuration] - Re: JBoss Connection pool not recovered after a database outage with back ground validation enabled

Ramesh Kodali do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jul 29 03:31:25 EDT 2013

Ramesh Kodali [https://community.jboss.org/people/kodali.rameshbabu] created the discussion

"Re: JBoss Connection pool not recovered after a database outage with back ground validation enabled"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/830189#830189

No, this behavior is not showing always.  Asd I mentioned in my original post, if back ground validation is not turned on, then connection pool recovered automatically.
We have already seen this behaviour in production with both the cases.I am curoius to know the difference.

Start a new discussion in Datasource Configuration at Community
[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2077]