[jboss-user] [JBoss Web Services] - JBoss AS 7.1.1 - SOAPFaultException constructor argument javax.xml.soap.Detail with Throwable instance

syau do-not-reply at jboss.com
Tue Jul 30 02:27:28 EDT 2013

syau [https://community.jboss.org/people/syau] created the discussion

"JBoss AS 7.1.1 - SOAPFaultException constructor argument javax.xml.soap.Detail with Throwable instance"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/830398#830398

I'm in the process of migrating a web service (JAX-RPC) running in Weblogic to JBoss AS 7.1.1, the web service
throws a exception like this,

                    throw new javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException(
       new QName(" http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/ http://schemas.xmlsoap.org/soap/envelope/", "Server"), // QName fault code
       "Errors encountered", // faultString
       " http://example http://example", // faultActor
*weblogic.webservice.util.FaultUtil.newDetail(new Exception("Service Unavailable"))*); // javax.xml.soap.Detail

What's the JBoss equivalent of the 4th argument in the SOAPFaultException constructor, I want to attach the exception
instance to the 'Detail' instance just like in Weblogic. Thanks.

PS: I'm using Axis2 to generate WSDL

[https://community.jboss.org/choose-container!input.jspa?contentType=1&containerType=14&container=2044]