[jboss-user] [jBPM] - configure my persistance provider in jbpm

fachhoch con do-not-reply at jboss.com
Sat Jun 1 13:30:32 EDT 2013

fachhoch con [https://community.jboss.org/people/fachhoch] created the discussion

"configure my persistance provider in jbpm"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/820818#820818

My applcaiton uses hibernate for persisitance and we dont use JPA, we use hibernate direcly, JBPM comes with JPA persistance, is there a way to configure jbpm to use my   persistance ?
 is there an interface which  I can implement  and register it  so jBPM will use my persitance provider ?

I need jBMP for simple state persistance ,my app right now uses OSWORKFLOW where I can configure my persistance provider, whihc could be plain jdbc or spring etc.
Please advice.