[jboss-user] [jBPM] - Re: jbpm 5.4 pools and lanes support

Guillermo L do-not-reply at jboss.com
Mon Jun 3 22:30:03 EDT 2013

Guillermo L [https://community.jboss.org/people/gmlopezdev] created the discussion

"Re: jbpm 5.4 pools and lanes support"

To view the discussion, visit: https://community.jboss.org/message/821129#821129

Well, I got this error after trying to execute a simple process composed by one pool, one lane within it, a start node, an script task and an end node within the same lane. If I remove the pool no error is thrown so my guess is that pools are not supported at all. Furthermore there's some not that clear documentation which states that pools are not supported. Just lanes. The start and end node are already there. I didn't try adding the attribute you mentioned.